Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally home

After a long trip, I'm finally home. I had to fly through my least favorite airport, Atlanta, but in the end I made it to New Orleans safe and sound. Dad took me to get some seafood, which I've been missing terribly. I intend to post some more pictures of Kenya today so that everyone can see. It is really an amazing country. Now that I'm home I probably won't keep up with the blog too much. It is very much my preference to talk over the phone or in person! However, I will announce, that it has been placed on my heart to continue working in Uganda, and perhaps spread my work into Kenya. I have appreciated everyone's support so much, and I hope that you'll continue to stick with me and help me influence people's lives for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment