Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not much to report

There hasn't been much going on since Friday. Just trying to catch up on writing. I have a whole in my mosiquito netting and I put my foot through it in the middle of the night. I was half awake and very confused as to why I couldn't get my foot back.

There is a mouse living somewhere in our kitchen. They didn't have mouse traps at the store, so we had to buy this glue stuff. You put it on a piece of board and then bait it with peanut butter. I can already tell this is going to be a disaster.

We're having some trouble with our research proposal. It's starting to get frustrating because the committee won't hear it soon enough for us to get anything done. I think we are going to have to reassess our long term plan, but I'm not sure how we are going to adjust so that the summer is still productive. We still have some work to occupy us in the mean time. I'll let ya'll know what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gin,
    It's Granny. Goiod to hear from you. I know that it must be frustrating not to be able to really get started with your project. You can only do what you can do-whatever you get done will be of value, I'm sure.
    Pops and I are fine-he sent you a comment the other day and was wondering if you had received it. We never know for sure-unless we see in on your blog. I am sending your Mom a check for her to deposit for your birthday. Do you have anything special planned for your big day? We will be thinking of you. Uncle Michael is going to Egypt this week - it is too bad that it isn't closer to you so he could see you. He will only be there for a couple of days-it is a long way to go for such a short time but that's business.
    Hang in there and keep safe. Love Pops and Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ginger,

    It is always great to talk to you. Today was busy. I went to a client in Ocean Springs. Then I went to get my hair colored and cut. My hair stylest always makes me look like Marlo Thomas in That Girl which I am sure you don't know but was a hit in the sixities early seventies. Christopher is doing a soccer clinic this week in Pasc. The coach wants him to play select soccer. Not sure about that commitment. Jennifer Holliday is getting married this weekend. The wedding should be fun. Mrs Kaye and I are supposed to tie the bows on the chairs for the reception. Katie has her final tomorrow. LSU lost last night so they play for all the marbles tonight. I am sorry the approval process is taking so long, but things happen for a reason be patient and enjoy the time you have there. It is very hot here. I have been swimming three times a week. It is very refreshing. Love you mom

    ReplyDelete